Please call for an appointment before visiting for the first time, so we can have someone ready to give you a guided tour of our beautiful community.
725 Columbus Avenue
Fostoria, Ohio 44830
From the North:
- Take 199 South or 23 South into Fostoria.
- 199 South and 23 South will join in Fostoria.
- Take 18 East past Billy Bob's carry out (there will be a traffic light and this is now Columbus Ave.)
- Following 18 East and Columbus Ave. East, Good Shepherd Home is on the right.
From the East:
- Take 224 West or 18 West (they join in Tiffin)
- Take 18 West to just inside the Fostoria city limits.
- Good Shepherd Home is on the left.
From the South:
- Take 23 North.
- 23 North and 199 North join north of Upper Sandusky.
- Follow 23 North to Fostoria
- At the "Y" in the road where 23 North and 199 North veer to the left, you want to go straight onto Springville Ave.
- At the traffic light, turn right onto Columbus Ave.
- Good Shepherd Home is on the right.
From the West:
- Take 224 East to Findlay.
- In Findlay take 12 East to Fostoria.
- In Fostoria follow 12 East (or Lytle St. East) to 18 East.
- Take 18 East to a traffic light by Billy Bob's carry out. (or Columbus Ave. East)
- Following 18 East Good Shepherd Home is on the right.